Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Goals/Projects/Plans

So, I think Friday's blogs are going to be all about things I want to get done on weekend. Not the silly mundane stuff like house cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping. The bigger things--home improvement projects, big organization projects, cooking/baking projects, etc. Sound boring? It probably will be, but I just feel like putting things out there.

This weekend will, of course, be a bit different because it is certainly not a normal weekend.

I'm breaking my first rule by putting house cleaning on this list. But, the house was already in need of a good cleaning after a couple of weeks of overtime at work, which causes me to neglect the house a bit. And, now, I've barely been home in three days and, frankly, it's getting a bit disgusting. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I can actually see layers of dust. Blech.

So,
  • House cleaning
  • Rest
  • Learn more about Pulmonary Embolisms and treatment
  • Learn how the heck I'm going to feed B with some of these dietary parameters (seriously, I'm going to kill the guy trying to keep up with servings of foods he should and shouldn't eat).
  • Get the full account of what we've been through with Bill this past week written up in a blog post so it's just "out there."
There are a few other things I'd like to do, but between trying to get some rest and spending time with the munchkins and spending time at the hospital, I'm not going to set my sights to high.

A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a busy weekend planned. Make sure you take time to rest - it's been a crazy couple days and the house can wait a few more. What's a little dust among friends?