Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taking it on Tuesday: Hey! Look! I'm Updating the Blog!

I don't even know if anybody even checks to see if this blog gets updated anymore. Doesn't matter, it's one of my new goals. Blogging. I started this blog a year and a half ago and have managed approximately 6 blogs since then. But, I've been inspired as of late. I'm a "bloggie." Don't know if that term has ever been coined before, but in case it hasn't, for my purposes it means I'm a lover of blogs. I will at least check out any blog I come across and you would not believe the number of blogs I check out on a daily basis. I should probably use Google Reader to keep up, but I think it's more fun my way. I will try to get my faves listed on here.

So, are you wondering about the first part of this blog title? In an effort to make myself keep up with blogging, I need some type of motivation or goal. So, each day will be a different "theme." I'll explain them as I go along (no, that doesn't mean I haven't figured out what they all are yet; okay, I haven't; whatever).

Tuesdays are going to be "Taking it on Tuesday." What does that mean? What am I taking on? The plan is for it to be something different each week. Sort of challenging myself to try new things or remembering what I loved about things I've done in the past.

This week, I'm taking on my blogs. Yep, that's right, blogs. I do have the two. I'm working on this one first. See the pretty new background? I love it! Super cute. And here is the post. My goal is to keep up with this blog. I don't promise it will always be interesting, but it's more of an outlet for me. I hope to give B his own day, but we'll have to see about his motivation. Oh, and that second blog, my cooking blog, is next. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. While I haven't updated it in a while either, it has lots more posts than this one ever did.

See you tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday (to be explained then because I need to watch Lost).

A

No comments: