Thursday, August 14, 2008

Criminals......"oh my damn!"

Hello all you people out there in blog-land. My name is Bill, and I am the other half of The "Bear-Den" .. if fact, that would be my last name. Any who... I have been nagged by my beautiful, (some would say better half)baby-girl Ashley to start blogging, so in order to spare getting on her bad side, (and having to camp on the couch), I decided to tell you about my GLORIOUS day! For those of you who don't know, I am an Adult Probation Officer, which is really just a fancy title for adult baby-sitter. "Oh my damn," these people really get to me sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I actually like my job, I mean aside from the 11 hour days, occasional threats of bodily harm, accusations of being "too mean," and of course having to go to court to testify against some moron who has already been on Felony probation for DWI-Repetition for the 3rd freakin' time, only to get put on trial yourself by the snake defense attorney. OOOOOOOhhhh sorry I had to vent for a minute, and in case you haven't noticed, I kinda had a rough day, oh and it gets better since I have to be in court all day tomorrow in a monkey-suit getting drilled by the defense attorney for failing to dot my I's and cross my T's, instead of being with my buddy Dennis at the office chilin' on Casual Friday wearing jeans and kicking back a little. I mean sometimes, I just feel like I'M LooSInG mY MInd!!!!!!!!!!! "Probation has had no psychological effect on me, no sir, no psychological effect on me at all.... "BIG-BIG DOGS LANDING ON MY FACE!" "DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN?" "WE'RE IN THE SPIRIT WORLD ASSHOLE!" Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, sorry,, I'm back now. Anyway, I think this is actually theraputic, I doubt anyone will read this anyway, but on the off chance someone does... don't worry, I'm ReALly nOt thaT KraZy!!!!!!!!!! Just ask Ashley! Good night all. If you want me to blog again, just let me know in the comments, and I will oblige! PEACE- Three-5!

BB

No comments: