Monday, October 11, 2010

Monthly Rewind: October

I thought I'd try something new. I was inspired my yesterday's post where I posted a picture taken a couple of years ago. Each month, I'm going to post some pictures taken in that month in past years. This might make more sense to start in January, odds are I'll forget by then and October is fitting since that is when we met, so that's the beginning of our pictures!


October 2003:
In Colorado for our second dating anniversary. This was our "nice" dinner out in Colorado Springs. I wish I remembered the name of the place, but it was an Italian place. Good food!

A at Garden of the Gods.
B at Garden of the Gods.







Man, we need to go back there!


October 2006:
Heading up in the hot air balloon. B surprised me with a hot air balloon ride for our 5th anniversary. It was such a cool experience. We went up at sunrise out of Plano. At the end, the people did a champagne toast and gave us the bottle to keep with the date and such written on it.




Really cool fog over a small lake.
The balloon.

October 2008:
Awesome shower at work thrown by my fabulous friends/co-workers.

And that's just some of October. October is a good month!


No comments: